Merchandisers (Seasonal Position):
Join the #1 Lawn and Garden Company in the World! The grass IS greener on our side!
You would be working 10 -- 30 hours per week including some Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. Time frame for this role is typically February through May/June. We're looking for someone who pays attention to detail and can ensure that our product is always well displayed and stocked. This role works closely with the Sales Manager and store personnel to provide input and feedback on sales related issues, opportunities and inventory needs.
Perks of the Job
● Scotts logo shirts provided
● Flexible hours
● Hands-on experience
● Paid on-the-job training
● Competitive hourly wage
● Mileage Reimbursement
● High school diploma or equivalent years of experience preferred
● Experience in retail, merchandising and/or stocking preferred
● Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 45 lbs on a regular basis
● Current, valid driver's license and reliable transportation
● Good reliability and attendance
It's not just a job -- it's a job that can lead to a career. Join the best in the industry, don't settle for less.
The successful candidates will also have:
* Excellent presentation, interpersonal and customer service/selling skills
* Strong communication and organizational skills and possess a high energy level
* Ability to fluently read, write and speak English
* Ability to climb an (8-12 ft.) ladder and reach overhead
* Must have basic computer skills and daily access to a computer with high-speed internet
* Strong initiative and able to work independently with little supervision
Scotts is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse, drug free workplace EOE-- M/F/Vet/Disability