The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for the marketing and sales of LDS products and services to new and existing clients within a defined sales territory/list of accounts. The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for a minimum annual quota dependent upon territory assignment.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for maximizing revenue growth in assigned account list including meeting or exceeding quota levels based on LDS standards/guidelines and plan expectations
* May be assigned to multiple Account Managers in addition to direct assigned territory to drive e-Discovery growth.
* Serving as a first point of contact for all customer requirements
* Ensuring a low price variance to standard and the meeting of applicable profitability targets as assigned by LDS management
* Regular activities include prospecting via phone, e-mail or other medium; face-to-face sales calls utilizing the IKON sales process; follow-up letters/e-mails; interaction with clients and potential clients at LDS-sponsored, client-sponsored or industry-sponsored events and preparing for and delivering presentations to current and prospective client groups.
* Achieving and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the full line of LDS products and services and those offered by other IKON business units
* Entering client data into a CRM system and leveraging the system to generate additional contacts and sales
* Conducting research of the legal industry and law firms/clients within defined account list
* Assessing jobs at client sites and providing accurate price quotations
* Project management of all client jobs
* When required, job pick-ups and deliveries to clients within defined list of accounts
* Working collaborative with LDS Operations, LDS sales support, the LDS National Accounts team and other IKON entities to ensure total client satisfaction
* Responsible for the generation and delivery of accurate invoices
* Responsible for the accurate completion of paperwork including client job tickets, referrals to/from other cities/LDS locations, activity logs and other paperwork as required by management
* Participation in and completion of all applicable training -- including ongoing skill and knowledge development beyond initial sales training
* Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
* Requires four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
* Requires previous outside business-to-business sales experience. High activity (5 to 10 sales calls per day) in office based sales environment. Experience with services vs. products preferred.
* Requires a base knowledge of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) and can consult clients on fundamental methods of data collection, reduction and search methodologies.
* Requires the ability to coach and develop knowledge of the EDRM to assigned Account Managers.
* Must successfully complete all required IKON training
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V