Consumables inventory monitoring and management in accordance to client contract and SLA through on-site presence at a named customer (multiple sites), in accordance with Ricoh Managed Services delivery standards defined by RCL;
* Conduct training with end-users where required to ensure highest level of user adoption and maximize usage of the installed technology;
* Trouble shoot end users questions/issues;
* Responsible for identifying continuous improvement such as cost reduction opportunities and process improvements;
* Assist in developing processes/ procedures and creating the accompanying documentation;
* Communicate and work closely with various Ricoh departments;
* Assist with adhoc projects;
* Working knowledge of Ricoh's solution, product and software offerings.
* Minimum 2 years experience in roles with similar responsibility, scope or skills;
* Previous service, support, technical or operational experience with customers;
* Facilitating and Training.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to conduct professional business communications;
* Self directed with the ability to work in a customer and team environment with minimal supervision;
* Ability to provide error free work within tight deadlines with strong time management skills;
* Good planning and organizational skills;
* Proficient in MS Office applications with demonstrated Excel skills;
* Working knowledge of scanning and printing technologies.
* Valid Driver's license;
* Vehicle Required.