Senior Solutions Executive - Toronto
The Senior Solutions Executive is dedicated to selected Enterprise Fortune 500 level accounts with the responsibility to protect and increase market share within existing accounts. Primary focus is to drive contracts and enterprise level agreements that provide Ricoh with the opportunity to integrate solutions across all business lines.
- Performs complex business analyses of customer's business communication requirements and develops benchmark demonstrations, proposals and value propositions that exceeds customers' requirements resulting in the development of new customers and retention of existing accounts by applying a consultative approach to level C contacts/customers.
- Organizes and implements post-sale delivery and implementation of Ricoh solutions at customer locations. Acts as primary point of contact for all sales paperwork.
- Proactively develops new customer contacts, reviews leads, participates in customers' strategic planning and delivers management services proposals and management services studies as prescribed by sales management.
- Meets or exceeds revenue and gross profit expectations.
- Maintain accurate records of all account activity within sales database.
- Actively participates in account planning sessions and plans and consults within a team-based work environment to ensure the identification of sales opportunities.
- Identifies creates and implements action plans for all at-risk accounts.
- Meets forecasting objectives
- Performs other duties as assigned.