Are you looking for a career with a company that integrates state of the art hardware, software, and consulting and support service? Ricoh Canada Inc. is a leading provider of document solutions. Ricoh's fully integrated hardware and software products help businesses share information efficiently and effectively by enabling customers to control the input, management and output of documents.
To help you thrive, Ricoh provides an award-winning training program, an excellent support structure, and a comprehensive benefits package. Ricoh values their employees and want their employees to succeed with their career goals; Ricoh assists with career development by promoting from within the organization and assisting with continuing education!
Ricoh is currently looking for a career-oriented individual to provide leadership and direction to the day-to-day operations and staff. The Site Manager develops implements and reviews related procedures. Invoices accounts and interacts with customers, assist in maintaining acceptable profit levels and ensures that customer expectations are met. This position has high degree of customer interface.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLILTIES
- Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively managing the shift in the use of company materials and supplies
- Manages total production labor percentages by achieving percentage of production worker labor and quality control labor established by the company
- Meets quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices
- Handles formal contact with the client on a daily basis
- Provides training on workflow and machine operations when necessary
- Ensures payroll accuracy by overseeing and correcting all time clock punches
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift be assisting in the achievement of goals in Audit and Deadline compliance
- Increase employee retention by achieving turnover and average tenure goals
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work
- Improves quality of operations and improves consistence by implementing company performance and operation procedures
- Ensures that location is properly staffed by matching employee skills and equipment with production demands
- Responsible for effective implementation and management of Ricoh Service Excellence
- Facilitates resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales department
- Motivates employees and recognizes their accomplishments in a timely manner
- Clearly communicates job expectations/consequences of employees by training, cross-training, coaching, counseling, directing, evaluating the work of subordinates to increase their work output and work quality
- Completes site reports and other paperwork as necessary
- Responsible for managing P&L
- Required high school diploma or equivalent work experience
- 5 + years of experience in a related field
- Prior Management experience preferred
- Requires intermediate to advance Microsoft Office experience
- Some physical effort is required which may involve long periods of standing, walking, bending, reaching, stretching, climbing or similar activities as well as lifting or moving items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Requires experience in setting goals be defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
About Ricoh Canada
Ricoh Canada Inc. is a leading provider of document solutions. Ricoh's fully integrated hardware and software products help businesses share information efficiently and effectively by enabling customers to control the input, management and output of documents. Ricoh Canada Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ricoh America's Corporation with its head office located in Toronto, employing over 2,100 employees nation-wide.
RICOH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER